RE: GDB error

cgf said:
>This would also be one of those errors where if I can't duplicate it, I
>can't fix it.

and in response to:

>>My (pretty clean) 2000 machine at home gdb works fine. (1.3.3-2 I think)
>>My NT4SP6 machine at work gets this exact problem.

>Hat size?

Thanks for the input ;-)  As this is a noisy list this is probably left
unsaid, if you really think its worth taking exception I suggest taking it
offlist and/or clipping back the message.

I expect debugging gdb is going to be beyond what most many developers would
attempt, especially if it does not work on their platform.

Any input that will get it running is helpfull.
Specifically does anyone with a 'recent' cygwin have it running on NT4 SP6?

I have only 2 boxes available to test this on at the moment, so I cant tell
myself.

If it did turn out the be NT4 only I personally would just as soon upgrade
to 2000.

m@