Re: AW: libxml2.dll, libxslt.dll, problems with executables linked to dll's

Hallo Ralf,

2001-11-14 17:16:34, du schriebst:

> Hi,
> Do you have tried the already available win32 binaries at
> http://www.fh-frankfurt.de/~igor/projects/libxml/ ?

No, I build them myself;)

> I have downloaded it, copied the dlls into /usr/local/bin and made a chown a+w
> /usr/local/bin/*.dll and called testDocbook. It worked.

After correcting the permissions it works for me too now.

>> If someone is interested, libxml-1.8.16, libxml2-2.4.10 are up to be fetched,
>> libxslt-1.0.7 will follow this afternoon, all with shared libs.
>> http://timtowtdi.multimania.com/cygwin/xml/

Unfortunately, the host there in France kicked me out, all my packages are deleted;(
Too much traffic, I suggest.  They offer 100 MB Accounts and I've upped about 50 MB,
under them mysql and the xml stuff, this morning I loaded down to check the last
packages, now it is a dead account.  This sucks...

Where do I get an account where one is not kicked out after 1 gig Traffic in a month?
(And where I get 100 MB storage?)

Gerrit
--
convey Information Systems GmbH                   http://www.convey.de/