Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Setup.exe Updated

Robert Mecklenburg wrote:
> released!) and always unchecked these boxes, but setup doesn't seem to
> remember my choice.  I would swear that others in my organization

That is the reason it keeps asking - setup is not currently designed to
remember your response but bases its default on whether the links exist or not.
 Of course if you create the startmenu link and then move it on your start menu
then the next time you run setup it will default to creating the link again -
because the link is not where setup thinks it should be.