Problem in running my daemon using inetd on Windows 98

Hello,
  i made my own daemon TryDaemon.exe and client
TryClient.exe . I installed inetutils-1.3.2-11 on
cygwin. i first ran iu-config and then put the
following entry in /etc/inetd.conf
######
TryDaemon   stream   tcp   nowait   root
/home/unknown/TryDaemon
####

and i also put the following entry in
c:/windows/services
####
TryDaemon 9877/tcp
######

Now i ran /usr/sbin/inetd.exe from command prompt.And
then ran TryClient.exe to connect from 127.0.0.1 .
BUT IT DOES NOT CONNECT TO  THE SERVER , as server (
daemon) dumps the stack.What is the problem. I am
sending the stackdump as an attachment of this
mail.The dump shows STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.
    Note that i am working on Windows 98.
      Please reply soon.
bye  :-)
Ashish