Re: installing imagemagick

Hi Gerrit:
I installed ImageMagick once again after getting your email. After the
follwing commands those I used, I then used <make> and  and I got a message.
Then I tried with <make Install>. But I alos got the following message
again:

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop

I noticed that the prompt at the cygwin window is $, not bash$.

Could you pl help me? Thanks.

Paul