new setup.exe

Dear list,

I'd like to share my experience with the new setup.exe.
I hope this could resolve the newly arrising post on setup.exe, vim.exe, and cygintl.dll.

1. First Case

- I have cygwin (full package) installed using previous setup.exe

- Using the new setup.exe has no problem

2. Second Case

- I have a new pc, and tried download packages using the new setup.exe

- Problem :

     Only base category is selected.
     No full install option (Don't we need this?)
     I have to toggle each package from  skip->source->version 1->version 2(if any)
     If there is no version 2, it goes to skip step.
     Then, I have to toggle again and again to get version 1.
     So, I did not checked whether there is version 2 or not.
     Stopped toggling at the first version appears. (We have many packages)
     And installed them, which resulted vim-cygintl.dll error.

Now, here's my solution.

RUN setup.exe again to download new or current packages.
Even if you checked <current> in cygwin setup , not <previous>,
you may have previous packages.
Install new packages.

That's it.

Jong B. Lee