Re: how do I select everything using setup for installing cygwin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raymond L Paden" <raypaden@us.ibm.com>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 7:39 AM
Subject: how do I select everything using setup for installing cygwin

> I just got a new laptop with Windows 2000 and the first thing I did
was try
> to install cygwin... 3 times now, but for some reason I am not getting
all
> of the utilities... things like less, vim, gcc and many other things
are
> being skipped.
> I have included a portion of the log file.  For a lot stuff, the
action is
> skip... but I did not skip anything knowingly.  How do I select what I
> need?

Simply expand the categories that interest you, and choose the packages
you want.

For instance, to install gcc + binutils simply click on the word skip in
the same row as gcc.

if you want everything, click on the button in the top right to change
the view to Full, and then start at the top and work down.

Rob