Re: which getopt.c is cygwin1.dll using?

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 05:37:03PM -0800, Downey, Nathan wrote:
>I wasnt trying to be accusing. :) BTW: forgot to run my spellchecker through
>the last post, me bad.

I didn't think that you were trying to be accusing.

I was hoping that you might use that as a goad to actually do a little
research, since this is one of those many cygwin issues that have
already been discussed in this mailing list.

It's also one of the hundreds of cases where we make a change because
someone complains that they can't compile package foo and after the
change someone complains that they can't build package bar.

In other words, we can never win.

cgf