Re: working on bash

Hey, Bipin :)

First I'd like to ask you to post your replies
to the mailing list instead of writing personal
mails to me - this way anyone else having the
same problem can "eventually" (if he tries to
search the mailing list) find the solution to
his problem.

Now on the topic - you have to install the bash
package to solve your problem. Btw I'd like to
point you to this link:
Read it - it can help you in the future if you
have a similiar problem i.e. missing executable or file.