Re: building from scratch, a cygwin enviroment

hey

thanks again for the quick response (-;

right I cant use setup.exe from the cygwin env we use VISE to do various
things (don't flame me that's the way life is I am not interested in this)

the real thing is collecting all the sources into a tree and building
that source tree

so that they can be distributed on a CD

I wondered if anyone has done this before and had anything to share ?

regards

john jones