$$$

hey,

i love cygwin and i use it regularly for my work, so i feel like i owe you
guys something.  i'm already a red hat customer, but could i pitch in for a
few pizzas or something?  just let me know where to send a check.

keep up the great work!  if i could make one request, it'd be for tighter
windows gnu emacs integration.  i use that daily, too.

windows sucks, thanks for making it bearable.

alan