RE: problem with make (from cygwin-apps)

The only problem may be to identify the category. Somebody think this is a bug (as I have
done), and others say this is a feature. Perhaps it is both.

Now after I have recognized the true reason for this, I'm thinking this is a feature, because
this isn't a bug of make and your right. So please, would you move this thread to cygwin.

Regards
Ralf