I cannot use Linux drive in CygWin

Hello. I have this problem: Slackware Linux crash with very important
files on hard drive. I think, this is hardware problem with boot
sector. I can format HDD and reinstall Linux, but i lose all files on
HDD. I want plug this HDD to other PC and copy all important data into
other hard, and then format it. But I have only PC with Win98, and
have no friends with Unix-type systems. I cannot install Linux on
Win98 PCs (this is not my PCs).I know, that is program - NTFS for
Windows 98(by WInternals, www.winternals.com). This program can read
NTFS drives. But, maybe, somebody know program for reading Unix drives
in Windows? Maybe, CygWin can do it? If yes, how?

 Maxim                          mailto:4maxim@mail.lv