cygwin 1.3.6-6

I think I've finally tracked down the problem in my scripts which caused
an occasional inclusion of mingw and w32api.

There is a new version of cygwin up there now.

However, be careful when installing it as installation will also trigger
the removal of some mingw and w32api files.  So, you'll have to
reinstall those two packages after installing cygwin.

I'm sure that this will be subject of much mailing list angst.

Oh, and there is one (1) bug fix in this release.  This problem:

should be fixed.

cgf