Re: telnet installation problems

This is much more detailed, thank you.

Wityk, Michael wrote:

> I don't have that doc, /usr/doc/Cygwin/inetutils-x.x.x-README.

It looks like you downloaded inetutils on 11/28/2001, but they didn't
get installed. If you run setup again and select the inetutils-x.x.x
package to be installed, it should put telnet in /usr/bin/telnet.

There is also a cygwin-xfree mailing list that might be able to help you
with the xhost stuff, but hopefully the only problem is the missing
inetutils/telnet.

HTH,
Peter

Your mouse has moved.