msman - view MSDN docs as man pages

Hi,

I've released msman 0.2, a free Perl script that downloads MSDN web pages,
converts them to local UNIX-style man pages, and optionally displays them.

Sample usage: "msman CreateFile" displays documentation for the Win32
CreateFile() function, downloading and converting it first if needed.

It's still beta quality, but it works on the pages I've tried so far.

Download:  http://nick.duffek.com/software/msman
Requires:  Perl and either pod2man or nsgmls with docbook2man-spec.pl

Nick
--
Nick Duffek
nick@duffek.com