Re: setup.exe 2.125.2.10: doesn't show new versions of NOT INSTALLED packages

You have to change every single package you want to
download from skip to the version you want. It is
a known "bug" in the current installer - but it's also a
step toward a much better setup.exe so stay tuned.
Btw - you can fetch setup.exe sources from the
the cygwin CVS repository or take a snapshot and try
to compile it for yourself. However, note that
setup.exe built from sources is not supported.

Btw there were a lot of discussions on this
list about this problem so you could easily find
the solution by just checking the mailing list
archive.