Compiling openldap 2.0.18...

I am attempting to compile openldap (duh) and the configure fails
because I either don''t have a POSIX regex (which I cannot understand,
since I have reinstalled the POSIX regex library to make sure I had it)
or it is "broken."  At least that is what configure tells me. Since I
saw a post to the list in October the 2.0.15 was compiled correctly I
assumed that 2.0.18 would as well.  Is there anything special that I
need to do to get it to work?

Kent

PS Please reply to the list only.
--