-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Robert White [mailto:Robert.White@morganstanley.com]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 21. Dezember 2001 15:58
An: cygwin@cygwin.com
Betreff: scrollable console window in Windows 98

Hi

Slightly off topic this, but I am sure someone else will have come
across this.
I use cygwin on several diffent machines, some of them NT, and one Win
98 laptop.

One of the features I miss on Win98 is the abiliity to be able to scroll
back in the command window. This doesn't seem to be possible in Win98,
does anyone else know differently, or know of an alternative command
window that can be used?

Thanks

Rob