Where is Cygwin FAQ in .texi or .texinfo format?

On Saturday 26 Jan 02, Jari Aalto+mail.emacs writes:

> Where can I get the Cygwin FAQ in .texi or .texinfo
> format? I'd like to integrate it into Emacs. The .html
> says that it was converted with texi2html ....

>From cvs in winsup/doc.

When you say "integrate it into Emacs", you mean create info files?

Be advised that the only thing I ever build is html.  I don't
guarantee that the info targets build properly.  If they don't, let me
know, and I'll try to fix the Makefile (rather, Makefile.in).

Cheers,
David
(Cygwin FAQ maintainer)