Re: "cygregex.dll could not be found"

At 12:59 PM 2/9/2002, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 07:27:36PM -0500, ROHIT X SINGH wrote:
> >
> >I found the dll as part of the following package:
> >
> > regex/regex-4.4-2 POSIX compliant regular
> >                   expression library
> >

> >Thanks Larry and Christopher,
>
>What are you thanking me for?  I told you what to do to fix your problem
>and you didn't follow my advice.
>
>You should have updated your version of openssh.

I think he was thanking me for my less appropriate suggestion.  While my
advice about how to find out what was in a particular package was valid,
Chris's suggestion to update openssh is the appropriate action for this
particular situation.  Generally speaking, it's a good idea to favor
advice from Chris on things Cygwin, or at least in the cases where one is
weighing my response with his.

Hope that resolves anyone's confusion on this situation.