cygrunsrv does not start sshd in 1 out of 40 installs

Hi,

we do run some 200 systems here on which we installed part of the cygwin
suite to maintain our systems. On some of them, cygrunsrv will not start the
sshd (for softwareversions please see below). Playing a bit with sshd, we
are able to get it started and working with invoker.exe
(http://www.idetix.com/files/invkr153.zip) without problems. Haveing had
this problems since quite some time, we did some testing. According to this,
sshd never gets started at all, but cygrunsrv just sits there and waits
until a timeout occurs. The error getting logged to the eventlog is:

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	Service Control Manager
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	7000