Second Request: gdb in xfree86: ^C

Hello,

I am running xfree86 on top of cygwin on a WindowsNT. In an
xterm, I enter the following commands:

	gdb -nowindows /usr/X11R6/bin/editres.exe
	run

After the program starts, if I enter Cntl-C in the gdb window, the
xserver dies.

Is there a way to break into gdb without killing the xserver?

We must be able to enter Cnlt-C to set breakpoints, etc.

I sent this today to xfree86 but the reply from them said that
no one knows enough there to help, and suggested I contact
this list again.

Thanks,

David