Re: [BUG] inter-process signaling of non-special signals breaks

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> If so, please create a simple testcase.  Apache is somewhat big for
> a small testcase, isn't it?

yes Corinna it is. But the problem is at the first run it seems
everything runs fine and then at some point (which I can't predict and
even worst can't recreate) the signaling issue comes arround.

If it helps I may provide you an acount to apache.dev.wapme.net which
runs an Apache installation and the effect can be seen there?!

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248