Re: backdoor.egghead trojan in zlib-1.1.3.tar.gz

Sigh.

False positive.

Reported 27 times already.  Multiple postings over the last three days.
  Every single one was a FALSE positive.  Complain to symantec.

And next time, *you* check the archives.

--Chuck

P.S. When posting on an archived public mailing list, you probably don't
want to include your home phone number.  Talk about bad ideas...