RE: od

Hi Randall,

no need to hack od because of endianess,
we are on *nix after all, so pipe it thru: dd conv=swab
If needed often, put it in a wrapper shell script or an alias!
Testing portably if you want it swapped or not
is left as an excercise for the reader 8-)

Bye, Heribert (heribert_dahms@icon-scm.com)

	[Heribert]  [snip]