RE: od

Hi, Heribert,

Ahh, yes, my old friend dd and his funky command syntax (inspired by some
old IBM command language, if I'm not mistaken). The Swiss Army Knife of
Unix data transfer. Thanks for reminding me.

However, I don't see a 4-byte equivalent to "conv=swab" in the manual page,
so this will not extend to 32-bit entities.

Randy