Re: 1.3.9: running lynx gives error about cygintl.dll not found

I've uploaded the following setup.hint to sources...

category Web
requires cygwin libintl libncurses5 openssl zlib
sdesc "Text-mode WWW Browser"
ldesc "Lynx is a terminal based WWW browser. While it does not make any
attempt
at displaying graphics, it has good support for HTML text formatting,
forms, and tables.  This version includes support for SSL encryption."

lynx requires the ssl runtime support, as well as cygintl.dll,
cygncurses5.dll.  I was hesitant to remove the zlib requirement, even
though cygcheck doesn't show any dependency on cygz.dll.

--Chuck