Re: Hi

You need to use the setup.exe program that is available from cygwin.com
to download and install any of the packages that come in the cygwin
distribution. Simply select "gcc" from the list of packages to download
and install, and it will install it correctly.

HTH,
Peter

--
1 Timothy 4:12 (NIV)- Don't let anyone look down on you because you are
young, but set an example for the believers