setup

Hi, I am a new user with a seriously bonehead problem.  Yes, I have looked
in the online Users Guide, the FAQ and the archive for this list.

I'm trying to install Cygwin on Win2000.  I downloaded the latest setup.exe
and ran it (twice).  The problem is I don't seem to be getting everything I
need.  The first time I used the default set of packages, the second I used
Full (almost; I passed on some obscure, obviously nonessential ones).

What I don't see is a .exe file to start Cygwin!  Or, the /usr/doc directory
that is mentioned in the FAQ.  Am I missing something in the install?  Has
anybody else reported problems with the latest setup.exe?  Any help would be
appreciated.

AZ