RE: Suggestion for setup

Is there an easy and fast way to get the count of domain members only?
Setup (or an postinstall script) could then check against a sensible limit
(100 or 1000?) and warn and ask:
"There are 31415 domain members! I'll not load them unless you go to lunch
now..." 8-)

Bye, Heribert (heribert_dahms@icon-scm.com)

	[Heribert]  [snip]