No libintl* package on mirrors

Hi everyone!

After I had seen errors on new versions of "grep" and a couple of
others not finding libintl*.dll, I've searched the cygwin website
for info on where to get that missing library.

I've found a mentioning of two libintl* packages in the browsable
package list at

  http://cygwin.com/packages/

and I've also found a mentioning of it in the FAQ and in the list
archives.

*However*, none of the mirrors I've tried has this package available
for download.

So, where is the problem here? Where to get libintl and libintl1?

Sincerely,
Michael Schwendt