Project Involvement 3/12/2002

Howdy,

I am interested in volunteering to do development or support work with
Cygwin projects.  I have UNIX and Microsoft development experience,
resources and equipment capable of doing this. Been working with Cygwin
and its pretty slick.

I live in Bloomington MN and am retired but still interested in doing
software development or support work from my shop. For me this is fun
stuff. How could I go about jumping in and help out?

Thanks & regards,

Reuben Finstrom
Phone: 952-835-6550
FAX:     952-830-6973