Re: Setup.exe release-candidate

Sorry, I know it's not at all helpful to say "Still flakey on 98/SE, and I
haven't a clue how to fix it either" but if none of us said this, you
wouldn't know that it was still flakey on 98/SE. I won't attach anything,
but screen maintenance is all shot up. Thanks for trying so hard to get this
right in the face of sometimes conflicting requirements. If those of us who
need to keep a local copy of the current setup.exe v.2.125.2.10, is there
any reason why it shouldn't work with future setup.ini's, even after [if]
you release this version v.2.194.2.11, or something close to it, as
standard?
Fergus