RE: terminal is not fully functional ***Rootdir problems***

Howdy and thanks for the response!

I have changed ROOTDIR so it is now "C:\cygwin" but I am still getting these
problems:

When I run Cygwin it is putting me in a home directory of "/cygdrive/c" (not
my user directory) and some of my commands are not working. For example:
Robert Mark Bram@DIJONG ~
$ pwd
/cygdrive/c

Robert Mark Bram@DIJONG ~
$ man ls | less
WARNING: terminal is not fully functional
-  (press RETURN)

Any other ideas please!!??

Rob
:)