Re: updatedb -Thankyou!!

Hi!
     Thankyou for your help. I will try to install it
now! I have a little experince in that I compiled lynx
to use for 'Cgi Scripts' and was happy it worked.
     I worry that I might spend a lot of time with
little knowledge trying to install source or packages
not configured for Cygwin.
     It seems there is no explanation why locate is
included in 'findutils' without the necessary install
scripts. I'm happy to try and figure it out though.
     Thanks again!
              Muhammad Isa       (Worcs. UK)