Newbie with cygwin and Xfree

Hi Everybody:

I have been working with cygnus B20 for some time now and I have not upgraded
to cygwin because I thought I did not have to. Anyway, now I want to work with
tcl /tk 8.3 under the cygwin environment. I downloaded and installed cygwin,
but it does not include the X libraries and include files.

Does anybody know where can I download these files and also tcl/tk 8.3 for
cygwin?

Many thanks.

Antonio.