RE: setup.exe path problem

If you have previously downloaded files in the un-qualified contrib and
ltest directories, it uses them.

However, this really has nothing to do with getting up and running -
just run setup, and follow you nose. *Ignore* what it  does in the
directory that you tell it is the 'local package directory' - it's
simply a workng directory for setup.exe.

Rob