Re: stacktrace from withn an exec upon error condition

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 06:46:52PM -0800, Richard Hitt wrote:
>Is it unreasonable to find appalling the suggestion to use an
>undocumented function?

Are you volunteering to write documentation?

That would be great! We really need someone to work on documentation! It
seems that people frequently complain about things like this but we have
few selfless individuals, like yourself, who are willing to actually
*do* something about it.

If you search the email archives, you should be able to find lots of
discussion on what is required to get started with documentation.

Please send your documentation patches here.  If it would help, I could
also set you up with CVS access so that you can check your changes in
directly.

cgf