Re: bash: more: command not found

> An even better FAQ entry, at least for this package, is this:
>
> 	Q. Where can I find "more"?
>
> 	A. Use "less" instead.
>
> A much better solution than installing the more package!
>
> No disrespect to the more package maintainer, though. :-)

(That's me.) Very true. Actually, that's pretty much the long
description (in setup.ini) I gave 'more': "This package is mainly for
compatibility with older scripts (and users :).
The 'less' package contains a much more full-featured pager, including the
ability to move backward in a file."

The funny thing is, after a big discussion on cygwin-apps, 'more' was put
in the "BASE" category, which means it is installed by default unless someone
un-checks it in setup.exe. I hope that in this case the mirror just hadn't
picked it up (I think it was uploaded to the central server yesterday). I just
installed from mirrors.rcn.net a few minutes ago and it worked fine.

But I think the right answer to anyone who asks about 'more' is: