RE: Strange Crond behavior

Michael, I'm having the same problem you are having, mine on XP
Professional. Did you have to do anything special to the SYSTEM user or
any of the Unix security files to get this to work? I've tried the exact
command you used below and I still get the problem.

TIA.

Steven Caswell
stevencaswell@yahoo.com
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving