ip.h & tcp.h

I noticed that these two header files in /usr/include/netinet is really
missing. I have been using the ones from FreeBSD and that fit very well. I
just need to add the following lines to the beginning of ip.h:

/* Added by Wu Yongwei */
#ifndef LITTLE_ENDIAN
#define LITTLE_ENDIAN   1234
#define BIG_ENDIAN      4321
#endif
#ifndef BYTE_ORDER
#define BYTE_ORDER      LITTLE_ENDIAN
#endif

Could Cygwin just use the modified FreeBSD files, or are there any other
considerations? I don't think there are any licence issues -- it only asks
for an acknowledgement in ads. (BTW, udp.h is good, too.)

Best regards,

Wu Yongwei