Re: Question on the new behavior of setup.exe

I had the same problem with the 2.194 setup.exe, not on a network share,
but now I can't reproduce the bug.

By the way, it was not at all obvious that you can select more than one
mirror. Suggestion: print a hint to this effect; and also change the
selection box to the kind that is specifically for multiple selections,
i.e. clicking on entry X toggles whether X is selected, rather than
changing the selection to "X only" - I think you just need to set a flag
on creating the box.

Another suggestion: make the mirror selection more graceful when the
user accidentally selects a dead server: instead of having to cancel and
start over allow a timeout and going back.

--
quarl / Karl Chen