Re: Question on the new behavior of setup.exe

Let's just say that today was worse that yesterday - I'm
accumulating a list of problem reports from disgruntled
users with domain server file access problems, plus a
growing list of problem symtoms I'm finding for myself
as I try to get some kind of handle on what's actually
going on.  Thus far, my most concrete deduction is that
I'm getting a headache and a strong urge to take sick
leave.

Setup.exe ran fine for me when I downloaded to a local
disk drive on another PC at the office.  Our domain is
not currently an appropriate test environment for it.

Doug