Install woes on W2K

Hi,

We are trying to install Cygwin on our new Windows 2000 Pro box (after
getting mightily annoyed with Win98).  However, we cannot install it.

We login as Administrator, and run setup.exe (version 2.194.2.22),
selecting "Install from Internet". Before the package selection page the
install routine hangs on a blank page showing "This page is left
intentionally blank".  Is this a known bug? Any workarounds?

Regards,
Ross Burton
--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8680 8712