RE: fetchmail still corrupts files ?

> I cannot confirm that fetchmail is guilty.
> I use fetchmail to retrieve all my mails and feed them to our SMTP
> server.  Then I fetch them from the local POP3 server with my windows
> client.  No mails with attachments are corrupted!
> So just fetching with fetchmail seems to work ( works for me(tm) )
>
> It seems that another program in the toolchain is
> causing that damage.  Mutt?  Procmail?

It's certainly possible that mutt is the guilty party, as it's rather
aggregiously Unix-text-files-only-please oriented.  Do things work if you
configure mutt to go directly to your POP3 server?  Or if you change the inbox
format to maildir?

I'm a changelog away from updating mutt to 1.3.28; I could send you the new .exe
if you'd like to try it and see if it makes any difference (and I'd appreciate
the additional testing).  Let me know.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.