Control-W word erase on tcsh command line

Hello,
	Using the latest Cygwin under Win98 and Win2k (though this has occured
in all versions of Cygwin I've used).  When I try to use a Control-W under tcsh
it erases the entire line instead of just the previous word.  It happens
whether I'm in the console or using an xterm (rxvt).  It works properly
when using bash.
	I'm using the tcsh that came with the Cygwin update (6.11.00).  Here
is the version info:
	version tcsh 6.11.00 (Astron) 2001-09-02 (i386-intel-posix)
                options 8b,dl,al,rh,color

	Is there an option that I can set to make it work?  Or perhaps a
termcap entry that needs to be modified?
	Thanks for any info.

				Steve

--
Steve Chew - schew@interzone.com - http://www.interzone.com
"Men go abroad to wonder at the height of mountains, at the