Re: Where is the manual to manually install Cygwin in Windiows 2000

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:23:56 -0400 "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall@rfk.com> wrote:

> At 09:45 PM 4/18/2002, Michael A Chase wrote:

Those limited exceptions generate a lot of "Cygwin is broke" messages like when
a version of setup failed to create the /usr/bin and /usr/lib mounts a
couple months ago.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.htm