From: Richard Troy [mailto:rtroy@sciencetools.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 18. April 2002 17:45
To: Corinna Vinschen
Subject: Re: cygwin mentors? Was: bash and the suid bit

[Heribert] [snip]
You may operate under the assumption that it's left-over minutes in the
day that are being applied, and you're probably right for most everyone
else.  However, that's not what I'm proposing. If I attempt this, it will
be "during my work day", which, at the present time, comprises about 5AM
to midnight every day, including weekends and most holidays - aren't
startup companies fun? -wink- ...I need this other code to run on a
Windows Box (NT/2k and later), and it's a high priority.
[Heribert] [snip]