RE: Bug in setup.exe 2.194.2.24

And I *stil* cannot reproduce it. Setup detects the local files *every
single time*.

The only thing I can think of is platform: Can anyone reproduce the bug
on windows XP? If so, please please please tell me how.

Otherwise, I'll forge on ahead with getting a new HEAD tidyup done,
including the URL class that Pavel worked quite hard on, that will allow
some normalisations - and may be able to fix the bug. (The only thing I
can see that might cause it is that the file paths look like
d:\foo\bar/release/package/packagefile, which could potentially confuse
the MSVCRT library..

Rob